Are your child’s “big feelings” causing you anxiety or making you lose your cool?
Unlike coaches who focus on your child’s behavior, Dr. Fraga zooms in on how your child’s actions or a stressful transition affects you.
Here are some reasons parents seek coaching:
- Return to work
- Setting boundaries with a difficult family member
- Improving communication with a family member or partner
- Dialing-down parental burn-out
- Implementing self-care
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm
- I need a parent coach to help me develop and implement a self-care plan.
- I need a parent coach to help me feel less overwhelmed when my toddler tantrums.