Psychotherapy provides a safe and supportive environment where you can uncover and understand the root of your psychological pain. Through compassionate listening, I help my patients identify their "relational pattern." Together, we explore how this pattern of behavior may keep you feeling "stuck." For instance, do you continually put your needs before others, but feel resentful when loved ones fail to reciprocate? Or perhaps you become anxious anytime conflict arises? Psychodynamic psychotherapy can unlock insight, which can help you alter these behaviors.
Areas of Specialization/Interest:
- Perinatal and postpartum mood concerns & the adjustment to motherhood.
- Reproductive health concerns, such as infertility.
- Body image concerns and emotional eating.
- Grief/Loss, including maternal loss and motherless mothers.
- Relationship concerns, including building intimacy with friends/partners, vulnerability, and authenticity.
- Career Transitions during new motherhood.
- Creative stress, especially as it applies to those working in the creative arts, music, and writing professions.