Providing Individual Psychotherapy for Women's Health Concerns, and Relationship Concerns
Psychotherapy provides a safe environment where you can explore your relationship patterns , uncovering emotional insight that can help you discover the root of your pain. Through compassionate listening, I help my patients identify and name the underlying feelings, thoughts and patterns that contribute to their emotional distress.
Areas of Specialization/Interest:
- Perinatal and Postpartum Mood Concerns & the Adjustment to Motherhood.
- Reproductive Health Concerns, such as infertility.
- Eating Disorders and Body Image Concerns.
- Grief/Loss, including mother loss and motherless mothers.
- Relationship Concerns.
- Career Transitions During New Motherhood.
- Adoption/Adoptee/Family Building.
- Creative Process & Stress, especially as it applies to those working in the creative arts.