Psychotherapy provides a supportive environment where you can uncover emotional insight that may help you discover the root of your psychological pain. Through compassionate listening, I help my patients identify and name the underlying emotions, thoughts, and patterns that may contribute to their emotional distress.
Areas of Specialization/Interest:
- Perinatal and Postpartum Mood Concerns & the Adjustment to Motherhood.
- Reproductive Health Concerns, such as infertility.
- Eating Disorders and Body Image Concerns.
- Grief/Loss, including mother loss and motherless mothers.
- Relationship Concerns.
- Career Transitions During New Motherhood.
- Adoption/Adoptee/Family Building.
- Creative Process & Stress, especially as it applies to those working in the creative arts/writing professions.