Psychotherapy provides a supportive environment where you can uncover emotional insight that may help you discover the root of your psychological pain. Through compassionate listening, I help my patients identify and name the underlying emotions, thoughts, and patterns that often contribute to how we relate to ourselves and others, causing anxiety and emotional distress.
Areas of Specialization/Interest:
- Perinatal and postpartum mood concerns & the adjustment to motherhood.
- Reproductive health concerns, such as infertility.
- Body image concerns and emotional eating.
- Grief/Loss, including maternal loss and motherless mothers.
- Relationship concerns, including building intimacy with friends/partners, vulnerability, and authenticity.
- Career Transitions during new motherhood.
- Creative stress, especially as it applies to those working in the creative arts, music, and writing professions.