Please email Dr. Fraga to schedule an initial consultation. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Fraga is not currently in-network with any insurance panels. If you have a PPO insurance benefit, meaning your insurance company reimburses a % of the cost for "out-ot-network" providers, Dr. Fraga can file these claims on your behalf. Individuals receive anywhere from 20-80% of the fee reimbursed. You may also use your Flex spending or Health Savings account to pay for your appointment.
Individual Sessions are $175.00. Dr. Fraga may also offer expecting and new mothers a slightly adjusted fee during their pregnancies and maternity leave, based on finanical need. Please contact her to discuss the hourly rates.
Beginning the journey of psychotherapy is similar to starting an exercise program. People who make a weekly committment are more likely to notice personal changes as they build their emotional muscles. Dr. Fraga offers the following wellbeing packages for patients who wish to pursue this option:
* 4-session series: $680.00
* 6-session series: $990.00
* 10-session series: $1,600.00
Dr. Fraga is in the office on Wednesday and Friday from 8:30- 4:00 PM. She does not offer later evening or weekend appointments.
If for some reason, you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact Dr. Fraga 48-hours prior to your scheduled time to avoid a cancellation fee.
Questions to ask your Insurance Carrier:
If you are using your insurance, please contact your insurance company and ask the following questions before scheduling an appointment:
* Do I have mental health benefits?
* Who provides these benefits? (i.e. Many insurance carriers contract out for mental health benefits, which can be confusing. For example, Anthem Blue Cross often contracts out to United Behavioral Health and Blue Shield contracts out to Magellan, make sure to ask which
insurance company provides your benefits)
* Do I have a deductible, and if so, has it been met?
* Are there session limits?
Appointments: Dr. Fraga has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Appointments not cancelled within the 48-hour timeframe will incur a late-cancellation fee of $100.00.